Treat your furry family member to a hide free chew built for taste with Pet 'n Shape Hide-Free Chik 'n Retriever Rolls dog treats! These naturally delicious treats up the game with chicken as the #1 ingredient. Each treat is individually hand rolled and crafted with premium ingredients, including real, high-quality chicken. Designed to give your pup more of what you want and less of what you don't, these chews don’t contain preservatives or grains.
- CHICKEN IS THE #1 INGREDIENT - Naturally delicious recipe made with the fewest possible ingredients and real, premium chicken as the #1 ingredient
- HIDE FREE FORMULA - 100% rawhide free dog chew
- GRAIN FREE - No wheat, corn or soy
- IDEAL REWARD - Perfect for all breeds and dogs of all sizes
- USA LAB TESTED - Your four-legged furry friend deserves the best! These tasty treats are lab-tested in the USA to ensure quality and safety.
Feed as a snack or reward. Always supervise your pet while feeding. Seal pouch after use. Store in cool, dry place. Not intended for human consumption.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Sweet Potato Flour, Beef Gelatin, Powdered Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Rosemary Extract
ME 2780 kcal per kg
Crude Protein MIN 20%, Crude Fat MIN 1%, Crude Fiber MAX 2%, Moisture MAX 16%
Welcome to the Pet 'n Shape Family!
Our story began in 2005, when we recognized happiness comes in many shapes. Today, from small to large, crunchy to chewy, we're proud to offer a wide variety of perfectly natural treats and chews to fit your pet's unique needs. Join our community of satisfied pet parents and share the shape of your pet’s happiness!
Quality and safety are our top priorities.
100% Happiness is our goal. Our natural treats and chews are held to the highest standards. Every batch of product is tested in the United States by an independent lab for safety and quality assurance.
These are excellent for large dogs. Mine are small, so they had a hard time gripping them. But, they did finish them.