Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Chips are a high-protein, low-fat, nutritious snack. These tasty treats are made from naturally delicious dehydrated chicken breast fillets and formed into small, bite sized chips.
- Grain free - contains no wheat, no soy, and no corn.
- Protein-rich treat made from naturally delicious chicken breast fillets.
- One size fits all – Our Original Jerky treats are perfect for playful pups of all sizes and all life stages.
- Convenient - Ideal for easy storage, our resealable pouch locks in freshness.
- naturally delicious - Our treats contain no artificial additives, preservatives, colors, or flavors. All Pet 'n Shape treats are U.S. lab tested for safety and carefully roasted to ensure optimal quality and delicious flavor.
Feed as a snack or reward. Always supervise your pet while feeding. Seal pouch after use. Store in cool, dry place. Not intended for human consumption.
Chicken Breast, Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin
Crude Protein MIN 58%, Crude Fat MIN1.5 %, Crude Fiber MAX 1.0%, Moisture MAX18 %
Welcome to the Pet 'n Shape Family!
Our story began in 2005, when we recognized happiness comes in many shapes. Today, from small to large, crunchy to chewy, we're proud to offer a wide variety of perfectly natural treats and chews to fit your pet's unique needs. Join our community of satisfied pet parents and share the shape of your pet’s happiness!
Quality and safety are our top priorities.
100% Happiness is our goal. Our natural treats and chews are held to the highest standards. Every batch of product is tested in the United States by an independent lab for safety and quality assurance.
My dogs go through a jar of these about every two weeks as their quick treat, with so many in the jar it feels like a good value. Protein heavy and simple ingredients.
These little chips are like a mini piece of chicken jerky and my dog will do just about anything to get one! They're not smelly and have helped a lot with training since she loves them so much.
My dogs love pet n shape lots of different treats to keep them busy chewing
My spoiled little pug is so picky, but he loves these!