Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Rice Balls are made from naturally delicious white meat chicken mixed with white rice. With simply two ingredients, Chik ‘n Rice Balls are perfect as a training treat or deliciously crunchy reward.
- Grain free - contains no wheat, no soy, and no corn.
- Savory treat made from naturally delicious chicken breast fillets and brown rice formed into crunchy, bite-sized balls.
- One size fits all – Our Original Jerky treats are perfect for playful pups of all sizes and all life stages.
- Convenient - Ideal for easy storage, our resealable pouch locks in freshness.
- Naturally delicious - Our treats contain no artificial additives, preservatives, colors, or flavors. All Pet 'n Shape treats are U.S. lab tested for safety and carefully roasted to ensure optimal quality and delicious flavor.
Feed as a snack or reward. Always supervise your pet while feeding. Seal pouch after use. Store in cool, dry place. Not intended for human consumption.
Chicken Breast, Rice
Crude Protein MIN 46%, Crude Fat MIN0.2 %, Crude Fiber MAX1.5 %, Moisture MAX14 %
Welcome to the Pet 'n Shape Family!
Our story began in 2005, when we recognized happiness comes in many shapes. Today, from small to large, crunchy to chewy, we're proud to offer a wide variety of perfectly natural treats and chews to fit your pet's unique needs. Join our community of satisfied pet parents and share the shape of your pet’s happiness!
Quality and safety are our top priorities.
100% Happiness is our goal. Our natural treats and chews are held to the highest standards. Every batch of product is tested in the United States by an independent lab for safety and quality assurance.
Overcooked or Recipe change?
My dog used to really love these treats. I loved them because they didn’t have sugar. However, I have become incredibly disappointed in this product! I get them through the Subscribe and Save program through Amazon, and the last 3 bags we have received were a very dark Carmel color and were super hard. My dog can’t even crunch them. I have resorted to smashing them with a hammer so he can eat them. I don’t know if the cooking time changed or different ingredients are being used, but they are NOT as good as they used to be. I have one more order coming, and if those are burnt too, I am just going to have to cancel them. They cost too much for my dog to not eat them anymore.