Treat your dog to the tasty flavor combination of Chicken & Peanut Butter Biscuit Wraps. Made with premium chicken breast fillets and real peanut butter, these treats are high in protein and low in fat, making them a nutritious choice packed with flavors your pup will instinctively love. These premium treats contain essential amino acids, which are great for muscle development and to help maintain your dog's muscle tone, and are made without the use of fillers, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Made with premium chicken breast and real peanut butter, these treats make a great training reward or low-fat snack
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat, these treats contain essential amino acids which are great for muscle development
- With chicken breast as the first ingredient, these treats are also made without the use of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or fillers
- Great for training or for an everyday reward, your dog will love the combination of the tasty, nutritious flavors of chicken and peanut butter
- These tasty treats are lab-tested in the USA to ensure quality and safety
Feed as a snack or reward. Always supervise your pet while feeding. Seal pouch after use. Store in cool, dry place. Not intended for human consumption.
Chicken Breast, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Soybean Oil, Honey, Sugar, Sorbitol, Peanut Butter, Glycerin, Salt
ME 2941 kcal/kg
Crude Protein: MIN 14.0%, Crude Fat: MIN 5.0%, Crude Fiber: MAX 8.0%, Moisture: MAX 4.0%
Product of Vietnam
Welcome to the Pet 'n Shape Family!
Our story began in 2005, when we recognized happiness comes in many shapes. Today, from small to large, crunchy to chewy, we're proud to offer a wide variety of perfectly natural treats and chews to fit your pet's unique needs. Join our community of satisfied pet parents and share the shape of your pet’s happiness!
Quality and safety are our top priorities.
100% Happiness is our goal. Our natural treats and chews are held to the highest standards. Every batch of product is tested in the United States by an independent lab for safety and quality assurance.